ASTRA Spine System increases surgeon choice and flexibility to manage various complex spine pathologies across different patient ages and builds with a comprehensive implant and purpose-built instrument options.
Additionally, ASTRA Deformity Spine System is compatible with SpineCraft’s comprehensive PSO Instrument Set.
- High strength, low profile implants designed for use with multiple rod diameters and materials, including CoCr
- OsteoHold technology with optimized cortical and cancellous zones to maximize grip in osteoporotic bone
- Up to 65° of built-in total angulation in the favored plane in all polyaxial screws
- Enhanced locking cap design for easy starting with no cross-threading
- Friction-fit head to facilitate rod placement in deformity and complex spine procedures
- Compact yet strong for optimum performance with different rod material choices All implants accept multiple rod diameters using same instrumentation
- SureGrip is a unique instrument/implant interface for excellent stability.
- Exceptional mechanical stability and intraoperative flexibility
- Designed for optimal anchoring of the screw in cortical and cancellous bone of the pedicle
- Allows for ease of rod placement in challenging anatomy and correction techniques in both the thoracic and lumbar spine
- Designed to deliver torque securely under high load applications such as rod-reduction, sagittal and coronal alignment
- Eliminates the need to readjust tulip heads, reduces operating time and improves rod path visualisation
- Ability to match the correct rod material and diameter to the specific patient’s need
- Versatility and adaptation for multiple pathologies and surgical treatments
- Provides a quick and rigid connection for accurate and secure manoeuvring