SpineCraft’s VELOX Anterior Cervical Plate System has been designed to meet wide clinical needs by offering a plate/screw construct with integrated automatic locking mechanism and the choice of fixed or variable angle screws for ease of implantation in different pathologies.
- Low profile 1,2,3,4 level plate options
- Self-drilling and self-tapping variable and fixed angled screws. 12,14,16,18 mm lengths
- 30 degree cranial and 30 degree caudal screw angulation
- Circumferential CoCr locking ring that adjusts to the screw angulation.
- Simple screw removal instrument
- Precision instrumentation including proprietary endplate drill guide.t
- Maximum sizing adaptability for a wider range of cases.
- Flexibility to address different pathologies, techniques, and patient anatomies.
- Among the widest angulation of any cervical plate on the market.
- One step screw insertion, angle selection, and secure locking.
- Speed and ease in screw removal.
- Optimized plate positioning and reduced encroachment on the adjacent non-fusion level.
ASTRA-OCT Posterior Cervical System has been designed to meet wide clinical needs as part of SpineCraft’s integrated posterior fixation platform.
- Low-profile screw head design with +70° conical angulation
- Expansive offering of variable angle screws from 3.5Ømm to 5.5Ømm
- Reduction Screws Available in all diameters
- Dual Favored Angle All screws include medial-lateral and cranial-caudal favored angle
- Two rod diameters offered in both Titanium and Cobalt Chrome
- Specialty Z-shaped & Transition Rods in Titanium and Cobalt Chrome
- Broad Connection Capabilities Options including revision, offset, screw to screw and rod-to-rod connectors
- Streamlined Set Configuration Designed to address the cervical thoracic spine with just two trays
- Seamlessly interfaces with SpineCraft ASTRA Spine System for integrated, navigation-ready, occiput to pelvis correction solution